Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Raining again!!!!

Raining!!! It starts raining now.


The water droplets start to hit the ground and roof.




Sitting in a air-conditioned room, i can't feel the difference as it was raining.


I start to enjoy the unique and monotone melody(no music can l listen at this time).


Everyone seem to be feel nothing, continuing their activities,


without a sign of stopping what they do now. It is like the raining bring nothing to them.





I also feel like that, as the situation in library remain quiet as usual

(unless a lighting strike and elctricity is cut off in library, but hope it will not happen forever).














Raining,

a common natural phenomena occurs everywhere and everytime,

is like a new thing for me in Inti here.

Why?

I don't know.

A strange feeling appears suddenly to me when it was raining.

I try my best to seek the answer and solution for this matter.

It always make me think that something wrong is happend

or

feel like something missing from my life when it is raining.

I don't know the reason to have such a strong feel.

May be because the day is always sunny for the first few weeks.

This caused me to make a special formula for Inti Nilai


< inti =" sun" weather =" no">




A weird thing, right?

Again I dont know the reason for me to make this conclusion.











Raining!!!!

It happens in my life so many times,

but only until now I have a new perception towards raining.

No reason is being stated,

but I am sure that finally one day i will find the answer!! Sure!!

Hope you all enjoy raining!!!!

Oh.... raining stop already....



Seek for next rainy day in INTI Nilai!!









HaHa.. I am realy happy.

Finally I finish typing.

Actually this post is an exercise for me before

I start to write the review for "Coach Carter".

This a really new experinece and i find a lot of fun doing it!!!!!

Kindly leave any comment, regarding the content or language,

either good or bad comments,

I will accept them with an open heart.

Thank you!!



























4 comments:

  1. dont u feel that nilai's rain is amazing??
    seems like every1 has stirring of emotions towards the rain....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, u also feel special bout the rain here?
    look like the rain here got magic....
    erm... may be because can't do any outdoor activities during raining...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..what u feel like missing something because of the rain?I like rain before..but now seem to think about my home during raining..hehe..going back next week..awaiting for that day!

    ReplyDelete